Popular posts from this blog
VIDEO: Mans's Penis Goes Missing!
Hello People! I actually can't tell how credible this information is, but a couple of days back, I saw a post of man who accused another man of taking is genitals. And this morning, I saw a video to complement the whole thing. Please, we all should be careful. Whether election or no election period, every should be extra cautious. And if possible do not allow strangers to Lap you. You never can tell.
PHOTOS:CHINA- Villagers baffled after river turns Red
OMG!! Is this the red sea? Well lets see.... Villager in China were left baffled after they woke up and discovered their river turn red. Witnesses in Xinmeizhou village, Zhejiang province, said the river was running normally at 5am but within just a few minutes it began turning deep red.There were also indications that it had a strange smell as they filled clear plastic bottles to get a clearer view.

Comments
Post a Comment