THE MORALITY




There is practically nothing or should I say rarely things you would hate about a girl/boy you have a crush on, on social media. No faults. He/she is always that perfect soul. Even if you find one (fault) you contemplate on it and rationalize. You begin to admire, endorse and credit everything he/she says, chats actually. From long conversations, emotions stirs up, you have a heavy heart, you spend half of your night before sleep daydreaming and conclusively you say; I think I’m in love. You begin to mutter words at yourself in your privacy most time forgetting your neighbors could be watching. The truth is…. I love it. When I think about it I smile at myself. We are all humans we can’t help it most time. Yes…. some persons can fight it real hard most especially for those who consider decency, but others can’t because of what they have failed to take note of. And for the rest, they know what’s at stake, but they aren’t thinking with their head.

When I said I love it I didn’t mean I love this idea. Instead, the way the body system works and intimate with each other at long distance with just letters we constructively put down so as not to offend the other person at the other end is what thrills me. The way the mind works fascinates me. But I actually hate the idea. It annoys me, most especially when I find myself in such situation. Most persons who detest this kind of romantic entanglement do so for a/some reason(s). The dangers. Folks rationalize it with the common statement; follow your heart. And at the end of the day that same hearts leads you into a catastrophic relationship; one you would be so glad to be single again.

Life is wondrous. The things our creator made for us and how he made it is spectacular. But how we manage it and when we use this human facets and personalities is what matters- THE MORALITY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Mans's Penis Goes Missing!

Enugu state deputy Governor must go for rearing chicken in Govt house